I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 20 August 2010

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 126 - Sketch by Fran

Hi All,

Back again, with yet another card, feels a bit like a production line, but I love it.

For this card I used the Sketch from Cute Card Thursday - Sketch by Fran, love using Sketches.



Card Recipe:

Design Papers
Do Crafts - Capsule Collection - Heather - Gingham / Candy Stripe / Floral / Plain Heather
Image
Beccy's Place - Bear and Mouse
Ribbon
White Organza Ribbon and White RicRac from my Stash
Flowers
These are lovely flowers and I got them from a discount Book Store, beautiful.
Gems
Purple Gems from my Stash

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenge
Take care and see you again soon
Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. your card is so pretty, such a sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete