I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 2 September 2010

Sketch and Stash - Challenge 43

Hi,

Haven't been blogging for ages, or making cards, not quite sure why I have been so busy. But trying to make up for it now.

I really need to get myself ready for Christmas and my Mum keeps asking if we should do somekind of Craft Fair, so I need to get started on making some Cards. So I've made this Christmas Card, I used the Sketch and Stash Challenge 43 Sketch. I love using Sketches as it takes all the guess work out of starting a card. This is quite a simple card, but good if you are making a bunch of them.





Card Recipe

Image
Pink Gem Designs coloured with Polychromos, blended with Sansodor using Paper Stumps
Design Papers
do Crafts Papermania Christmas Papers
Ribbon
From my Stash
Gems
do Crafts Papermania Hampstead Adhesive Gems
Sentiment
do Crafts Anita's Peel Offs

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:




Hope you like it.

Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne marie :-) The image is very cute and the papers and colours you used are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete