I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 29 May 2011

I'm Back with Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 166 Sketch Time!

Hi All,

Well I am REALLY BACK now, although my Mum is doing the bows on my cards, but I am doing everything else with one the one hand that is working after my Stroke, which I had in November last year.

I was looking through the web and found this card competition at Cute Card Thursday. I think completing a card which has a sketch is easier than having to think of one yourself, which if I am being honest it's easier for me.

For this card I chose to use a stamp that my Mum had (sorry I can't remember). The image I chose to colour in with pro-markers.




The blue card was from my own stash, but the patterned paper was from do-crafts, it was in the Aqua colour called Ornamental Flourish and also Floral.


The sentiment was computer generated.


Then I added some flowers, some self-adhesive Pearls and also a Butterfly.

I would like to enter this card into the Cute Card Thursday competition.

Bye for now and I hope you like it

Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment