I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 17 June 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Midway Reminder - 'One for the Boys'


Hi Everyone,

Wishing you a Happy Father's Day, I hope your all treating your Father well, time for him to relax, what are you saying 'he's always relaxed'!!!  It's also time for you to think of those people who have lost their Father, it's been 2 1/2 years since I lost my Dad to Cancer.  It will not stop me thinking about him though.

 Just to let you know that you still have time to enter the Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge, this months Challenge, it's called "One for the Boy's".  This is simple all we want this month is to make a card/project that you would be able to give to a Male, this could be a Father's Day Card or a Male Birthday, it's simple.  However, the main Image is a Teddy Bear.




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Stash, Image - Can you See Me Too - Teddy Bo, Sentiment - You're a Star - Teddy Bo, Design Papers - Carol's Crafts, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Card Candy - Craftwork Cards




Side View

You've got until Saturday 30th June to enter the Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge with your 'One for the Boy's'. Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to go over and see my team mates.  And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. lovely card, gorgeous image and fabulous colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Anne Marie. Great colours and image and love the decorated inside too.
    Teddy Bo always makes me smile.
    Have a good day.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne Marie, cute bear.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card hun, love the image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at Forever Friends.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card and such lovely words, I lost my Dad 10 years ago to Leukemia and just reading your post made me cry!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just gorgeous the detail and colours are amazing bless you for playing at Creatalicious this month hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love your colours and cute image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Anne-Marie :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this card, great papers and that image is fabby x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Fortnight. Rach :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card. Love Teddy Bo and the papers. Tank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete