I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 1 November 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Challenge #16 - 'Don't be Square!!!'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's the midway reminder of this months Challenge, one by Ready-Teddy-Go, lets see what it is.

So lets get on with this months Challenge, it's called

"Don't be Square!!!"

It's not that difficult, just remember don't do it based on a Square .  You Just need to remember that your main image needs to be a Teddy Bear.

We are sponsored this time by:


The Winner will receive £10.00 to spend in her shop.

Wow!!!  Such a good prize!!!

Well lets get on and see my card, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration.


Card Materials

A6 Card - Stash, Card - Stash, Image - Everyday in Mulberry Wood, Image - Everyday in Mulberry Wood, Designer Paper - Everyday in Mulberry Wood CD, Ribbon - Create and Craft.


Side View

You do not have to rush your entry as you have until Friday 30th November to get you entries in, in this competition.

Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Photobucket

1 comment: