I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 25 March 2013

Digi Sketch Challenge - 25th March - 'Fairy Tale or Fantasy'

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsor for this fortnight, offering fantastic prizes:

A Day For Daisies is offering the Winner of our Challenge $12 to spend in their fantastic Store.

 For this fortnight our hostess is Lisa and she has drawn the most fantastic sketch for us to use, and here it is:


Along with the fantastic Sketch she has picked a theme of:

'Fairy Tale or Fantasy'

What a great them and what a fantastic sketch, it's up to you which you want to follow or why not follow both.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Fairy Godmother Bloom - A Day for Daisies, Sentiment - Best Wishes - Clear Impressions, Design Papers - Sweet Owl - First Edition Paper, Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Fairie Kisses - Hunkydory, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have "Fairy Tale or Fantasy" to create your Project this fortnight.  Remember you have until the 7th April to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie, your monochromatic card is stunning! And the little fairy... So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card! Love the layout and the ADFD image! :) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne-Marie, I have just read your "about me" and your card is wonderful seeing you have lost the use of your right arm. I am still card making though much slower now as I have severe arthritis and fibromyalgia and I am a cancer survivor. My eyes are always blurry as I have glaucoma and macular degeneration, but I am still alive and thankful to God for every day.
    I hope you recover completely.
    Best wishes, Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne-Marie, what a beautiful card. The Day for Daisies fairy is gorgeous. It fits our challenge this week well of “fairies”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Afternoon......."WOW" Totally stunning card your image is coloured to perfection and love the embellis thank you for joining in our challenge "one for the girls" at Forever Friends Fortnightly challenge good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card I love the fairy and the circles xxx thanks for joining in with our delivpcious doodles challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Love your patterned paper choice.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Lots of Layers” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those round layers! Thanks so much for joining in our fun at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, Anne Marie! So glad that you played along in our "Fairies" challenge at Delicious Doodles last week. Hope to see you again this week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, love all the pink and that sweet fairy. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely.

    Thanks for sharing this week at LTC.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne-Marie this is so pretty with all the pinks.Love the sparkle and super work with the sketch.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete