I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #177 - 'Use a Doily'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, it's Pat and she has picked a theme of 'Use a Doily'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, I thought that they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have a fabulous sponsor this week offering the most fantastic prize!!!

Digi Stamps 4 Joy

Digistamps4Joy :: Your online Digistamp Store
The Design Team were lucky to have images from our sponsor to play with.
You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Welcome Home - Digi Stamps 4 Joy, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Doily - Stash, Ribbon - Celebrate, Pearls - Kanban, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Use a Doily" to create your Project this week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautifull card. Love the bling and shimmery doily.

    Huggsss,Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring on the stamp and that doily looks incredible
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete