I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 1 September 2013

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Challenge #26 - 'Summer Days'

Hi Everyone,

It's the 1st of the month and that means it is time for another Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge.  It's hard to believe it's September already.

Before I go into details on the new Challenge, I have to thank all of you for working so hard to put your entries in to last months Challenge, they were all totally gorgeous.  I really hope the Winner (picked at Random) enjoys  the prize, please check the Ready-Teddy-Go blog to see if it was you.

So lets get on with this months Challenge, it's called

'Summer Days'

Wow!!!  This is really easy all you have to do is think of something that says Summer, it can be anything you like.  You just need to remember that your main image needs to be a Teddy Bear.

 Well lets get on and see my Card, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration.


Card Materials

Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Teddy Bea - Teddy Bo and Co, Sentiment - Just for You - Hobbycraft, Design Paper - Stash, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Border - Martha Stewart, Flower and Leaves - Marianne Designs, Gems - QVC


Side View

You do not have to rush your entry as you have until Monday 30th September to get you entries in, in this competition.

Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with for the 'Summer Days'.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bear Anne-Marie and I love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Anne-Marie, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that image - the sparkle on the flower looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fab card hun - adorable image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card - I just love that mag and the bright colours youveused hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah what a sweetie and am loving the sparkle too, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete