I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 20 January 2014

Digi Sketch Challenge - 20th January 2014 - 'One for the Guys!!!'

Hi Everyone,

It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsors for this time, offering a fantastic prize:

Dr Digi's House of Stamps


The Winner will receive 2 Digi's of their Choice from their Store.

I am your brilliant hostess this fortnight and I have decided that we would have a theme of:

'One for the Guys!!!'

It's a fantastic theme.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless.

Well together with the Theme you can choose to do the Theme and Sketch, the Sketch or just do the Theme.  It's entirely up to you.  But first you must see the Sketch:


Well it's time for you to see my Card, I went for doing the Sketch and Theme this time.  You can either do the Sketch (S), Theme (T) or you could do the Sketch and Theme (ST)...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Ambrose Dunderton - Dr Digi's House of Stamps, Sentiment - Have a Great Day - Anne Marie Designs, Design Papers - New Leaf - First Edition Papers, Card Candy - Craftwork Cards


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "One for the Guys!!!" to create your Project.  Remember you have until the 2nd February to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love this card, that image is so cute/funny. Love the colours and love the backing paper that you have used.
    I am now a fellow follower and am looking forward to working with you more closely at Fab n Funky.
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card. Love how you colored the image and the papers you used. I started following your blog and am really looking forward to work with you at Fab´n´Funky! Hugs, Sujin (Bastelarena)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete