I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 6 March 2014

Some very Sad News

Hi Everybody,

We had some very sad news last week, that was Margaret who is the Sister of my Auntie (no relationship to me) died suddenly from a Stroke.  She lived in America with her Husband Bert, I only met her once at my Cousin's Wedding back in September but she was the life and soul of the party.  She was fantastic and I loved her for that.

Anyone that dies from a Stroke, really upsets me.  Because I'm a Stroke Survivor.  I have lost the use of the right side of my body but, I look back and it could have been me.  It's very sad.

Photo

Rest in Peace 'Auntie' Margaret. x x

And to Bert I feel your loss, but she is in a better place and looking down on you and the Children.

This is the Card my Mum have sent to Bert.


Card Details

6" x 6" Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Stash, Image - Reddy Creative Cards, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Paper / Card - Snow White - Centura Pearl - Crafter's Companion, Embossing - Cuttlebug Folders, Flourish and Flower and Leaves - Marianne Designs, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Gems - Kanban


Side View

RIP (Auntie) Margaret

I would like to enter this Card in the following Challenges:

2 Sisters Challenge - Challenge #174 - Black, White and One Other Colour
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Challenge #213 - Using Embossing

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. My Condolences Anne Marie. Your card is gorgeous, I find these cards very hard to make. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your sad news Anne-Marie, I can understand how you would feel hearing this - your card is lovely i'm sure it will bring some comfort to Bert - i think a hand made sympathy card shows just that little bit of extra thought hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sweetheart what a beautiful card, so beautifully made. This news will deeply affect you I'm sure. My heart and hugs go to you now. Thinking of you as you hold her memory close to your heart right now. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete