I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 20 April 2014

Dream Valley Challenge - Challenge #80 - 'Say it with WORDS!!!'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Sunday and it's time for another Dream Valley Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Mel and she has picked a theme of 'Say it with WORDS!!!.  What a great effort from everyone for the last Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Dream Valley Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Crafty Sentiment Designs

http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/

The Winner will receive 3 Digi's of their choice from their Store.

Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Say it with WORDS!!!'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Craft, Image - Happy Birthday Cupcake Sentiment - Bugaboo, Design Papers - Brocade Paperstack - Make and Create, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Glitter - Fairie Kisses - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Say it with WORDS!!!" to create your Project this fortnight.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment