I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 20 November 2014

A Christmas Card with Pammy

Hi Everyone,

How are you all doing???  I am doing great thank you.  Although a little bit on the cold side, but I can't be a cold as the people in the Eastern States.  They have 6ft of snow in New York, glad I do't live there, although they say what happens there doesn't take long to come across the pond!!!

Well, back to card making today I decided to enter the Mojo Monday Challenge,and some others to name but a few.  It was a fantasic sketch I had to follow.

Here's what I came up with:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Hamilton Hamster's Christmas CD - B-C-E, Sentiment - With Love this Festive Season - Anna-Marie's Designs, Design Papers - Krafty Christmas - Dovecraft, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Ribbon - Celebrate, Gems - QVC


Side View

I hope you like it.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Love to Create Challenge - Challenge #142 - Make it for Christmas
Mojo Monday Card Sketch Challenge - Challenge #372 - Sketch
Delightful Challenges - Weekly Challenge - Your a Gem (add some Bling!!!)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anne Marie, love the cute image and design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so cute! Great card! Thanks for joining our "You're a Gem" challenge this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete