I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 1 January 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Challenge #6 - 'In the Pink'

Hi Everyone,

Happy New Year!!!!

How are you all???  I am feeling great, I have made New Years Resolutions, which I will stick too.  

They are to:
  1. To not eat any kind of Chocolate, until my Birthday (no it's not the 2nd January) the 27th March 
  2. To try and be successful in my rehabilitation, to hopefully get some movement out of my right arm
I'll let you know if I keep the Resolution or not???

Have you made any???

Well today's the 1st of the month and that mean it time for the New Years Challenge for Ready-Teddy-Go.

Firstly, I would like to say Congratulations to the Winner (picked randomly) of last months Challenge, and the Winner was ............ (drum roll) Anita M (number 32).  Wow, your entry was lovely and I hope you like playing with your Me to You goodies.  Secondly, I would like to say thank you to Julie Ann (the Challenge Co-ordinator), she has worked so hard putting this together, so thank you.  Thirdly, it wouldn't be a Challenge Blog without you, and you wonderful designs.

Well on to this months Challenge, it's 'In the Pink', which means anything pink in colour, I can't wait to see what you come up with.  But I hear, "What will I be Winning?", well the Winner (picked randomly) will be getting a Selection of Bear Toppers, including Forever Friends, Me to You and Fizzy Moon, how fantastic.

Well lets see what I came up with for the Challenge, 'In the Pink' 


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Ms Cutie Bear - Robyn's Digital Fetish
Design Papers - Papermania Capsule Collection
Sentiment - Papermania
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Flowers - Lakeland Sheer Pastel Flowers
Gems - Kanban
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Fairy Daydreams - Hunkydory
Leaves -Woodware Punch
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Heart Circles


Side View

Please Remember:
  1. Your design must feature a teddy bear/bear (pre-coloured, stamp or digi) as the main image to enter. 
  2. No backlinking to previous posts is allowed - only entries posted on or after the challenge commencement date will qualify. 
  3. You may combine this challenge with any other challenges but you MUST provide a link back to the challenge in your blog post. 
  4. The winner of the prize must claim it within a calendar week of the announcement or it will be forfeited and redrawn. 
  5. You can enter up to a maximum of 4 times per month. However a different make must be submitted for each entry. Submissions which do not meet with these rules will be removed. 
  6. MOST IMPORTANT RULE - have fun !!! 

Lets See what you can come up with.

Don't forget to go over and see my team mates.  And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.

I would like to enter this into the following:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sweet Sketch 134

Bye x x


11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anne-Marie.
    Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie its a great card. Such a cute image and pretty in Pink it certainly is. Good luck with the resolutions.
    Happy New Year to you too.
    Hugs Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Anne-Marie...

    Wishing you a happy new year....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful inside and out! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie - love the teddy, so cute. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute and feminine! I love your heart circle nesti! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet it is!!!! Love your teddy and the flower embellies. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Happy New Year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pinks and your card is so pretty with these colors!! So glad you are sharing it at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, Anne Marie. Good luck on your New Year's resolutions, lol, I am not committing to any as I probably wouldn't keep them anyway!
    Happy New Year!
    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty pink card. I love your added detail Happy New year. Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This is absolutely beautiful, everything about your card is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday & Happy New Year :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Anne Marie! The image is darling and so pretty with the rhinestones and glitter you added. I adore your beautiful flower embellishments and the pretty papers too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Happy New Year!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete