I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 19 January 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 19th January

Hi Everyone,

Gosh!!!  I've been at my apartment yesterday and today, and to tell you it was cold, very cold.  Because my heating and hot water had gone down, then talk about whose responsible!!!  Well I have heating and hot water now, for the time being, there back on Saturday to do another repair.  Oh well.

Well anyway, lets get back to Willow Sketchie Challenge.  Firstly, I would like to congratulate the Winner of our Challenge and the Winner is .......... (drum roll) Lisa (number 10), I really enjoyed looking at your card / project, most wonderful.  I hope you enjoy spending your Voucher at Willow Designs.  I would also like to say thank you to Miria, for being such a wonderful hostess.

Well, it's time introduce the designer of this weeks Sketch, its the most wonderful Pauline.  Well she designed the following Sketch for us to use:



And she also said you can add embellishments and a sentiment where ever you wish.

But I hear you say "What does the Winner of the Challenge get???".  Well the Winner (picked at random) will get is a Voucher to spend in Willow Designs.

Well lets get on with my card and maybe some inspiration for you:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Design Papers - Polly Pickleberry CD
Ribbon - Stash
Butterfly - U-Create Essentials
Gems - Hunkydory - Coloured with Pro-markers
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Eyelet Squares

Side View

Wow!!!  I loved making this card, the colours are so strong.

Please Remember:
  1. We do not discriminate anyone for using their own crafty stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them. 
  2. You can flip the Sketch, re-size the elements as long as the Original Sketch Layout can be easily recognisable.
  3. The Challenge runs from 09:00 (UK time) until 20:00 (UK time) on the following Wednesday. 
  4. You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch/Layout.
  5. You can combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
  6. The Winner will be drawn Randomly after 20:00 (UK time) on the Wednesday.
  7. Finally ........ HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go and Get CRAFTY!!!

Don't forget to visit my other Team Members and leave me a message to tell me what you think, I love it!!!

Bye x x

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Anne-Marie, beautiful colouring.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've carried the butterflies throughout the card.Very pretty card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Anne-Marie and the blue and polka dots, just so pretty. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, lovin' the polka dots & the stamp effect edging the image xx

    ReplyDelete