I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 20 January 2013

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Midway Reminder - Challenge #18 - 'Something New'

Hi Everyone,

Well  But what it really means is that there's another Challenge to Ready-Teddy-Go.

So lets get on with this months Challenge, it's called

"Something New"

It's not a difficult as it sounds, it's the chance of making a Card / Project with something new, this could be a new Stamp, a new Baby, even a new Home.  You just need to remember that your main image needs to be a Teddy Bear.

We are sponsored this time by:

My Mum's Craft Shop
And you could be Winning a £10.00 Voucher to spend in the Store
Well lets get on and see my card, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration.


Card Materials


6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Clear Stamps - Carol's Crafts, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Designer Papers - Welcome Baby Pastels - American Traditional Designs, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Gems - QVC


Side View

You do not have to rush your entry as you have until Thursday 31st January 2013 to get you entries in, in this competition.
Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to visit my Team Members.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. sweet card, love that gingham ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Anne-Marie and fab papers!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, so sweet.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cute creation Anne-Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Anne-Marie.
    Love the image and fab papers too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete