I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 10 January 2013

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 10th January - 'In the Garden'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Thursday and that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  However, there is a new format that we are now following.  There is a Sketch, however there is also a Theme, now it's your choice as to what one or both you decide to follow.

But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, and of course the Top Three, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them. I really enjoyed your card / project.  I hope you enjoy you Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Congratulations.

This week our hostesses are the most wonderful Dawn and she has the most fantastic Sketch for you to follow, and here it is:


But, together with the Sketch her Theme is:

'In the Garden'

All you have to do the Challenge, is the Card / Project needs you can make anything as long as you follow the Sketch or the Theme.

Now I here you calling 'What will I win???'.  I heard you, the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will receive a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs, how cool is that!!!


Well, onto my Card for some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Busy in the Garden - Willow Designs, Design Paper - Kitschy Kitchen - Melissa Frances, Flowers - LR0107 - Creatables - Marianne Design, Swirl - LR0118 - Creatables - Marianne Design, Gems - QVC

Side View

Don't forget you have till Wednesday 16th January 2013 at 20.00 GMT to enter the challenge.

Also don't forget to visit my other team members.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge - Challenge R#105 - Something New - New Dies
Dream Valley Challenge - Challenge #48 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Challenge #204 - Something New - New Dies
Nutcrafters - Challenge #34 - Flowers and Lots of Them!!!
Moving Along With The Times Challenge - Floral Delights

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Fab card as always Anne-Marie.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card,Anne-Marie.Love the papers and the flowers.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute! :) The pastel colors work great with the image. Really girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining in with my challenge over at Nutcrafters. What a stunning card and so many flowers - just perfect!!

    Good luck

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love the flower embellishments. So glad you joined us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty, fresh card Anne-Marie! The image is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete