I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 17 August 2013

Life on the Ocean Wave!!!

Hi Everyone,

Well!!!  The Weather here has finally turned to rain.  Which is very annoying for my Mum's and mine Craft Fair tomorrow, well, it's not so much as a craft fair, as I have been invited by two very lovely friends of ours to set up a stall in their garden as they are opening it up for 4 hours supporting Dogs for the Disabled.  I'm going to sell my Cards and my Mum's going to be selling her Jewellery (of which I want all of it!!!).  I will post some photo's (if the weather says good) tomorrow, that's if you are interested. 

Anyway, I thought of doing a card with the sea in the centre, so here it is:


Card Materials

Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Carol's Crafts, Sentiment - Happy Birthday - Hobbycraft, Design Paper - Beautiful Blues Paperstack - Make and Create, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Gems - QVC


Side View

I hope you like it, why not tell me if you do, I would really like your comments.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautifully coloured scene.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Anne-Marie. The image is wonderful. You should be Ok for tomorrow (fingers crossed) the forecast looks better again and I hope you and your Mum raise lots for the charity...Well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always hun....and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing image !! The shape and the colors are perfect ! Thank you so much for joining us at Pile it On Challenges !

    Mayra DT
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card Anne-Marie and a fantastic image and scene
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne-Marie I love your very striking image and all the mats and layers are fab. Thank you so much for joining us over at The Anything Goes Challenge Blog for our By the Sea challenge xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete