I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #221 - 'Shaped Cards'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Sandra.  She has picked a theme of 'Shaped Cards'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

QKR Stampede


The Winner will get to choose 3 Digi's from their Store.

Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Shaped Card'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well I think it's time you saw my Card, I hope it's Shaped enough for you:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Special Delivery Digi Stamp - QKR Stampede, Sentiment - Congratulations - Hobbycraft, Design Papers - New Leaf - First Edition Papers, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Shaped Cards" to create your Project this Week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project thanks for joining the fun at The Stamping Chef ..goodluck ..Anita DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! I'm gonna have to learn how to make them cards!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING CHEF challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one bright and fun card thanks for sharing at Incy wincy this week hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fun. That image makes me smile so much! I've worked with docs like this! LOL. Fab card for this challenge Anne-Marie. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete