I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenges - Announcement

Good Morning Crafters!

No new sketch today, instead I am here today to let you know of a few changes to the challenge - instead of a weekly sketch we will be moving to a fortnightly challenge.

In addition we will be picking our "DT Top Three" favorite entries rather than having one winner selected by random.org.

I love seeing all of your superb creations so please check back on the 22nd June for our next sketch challenge and the winner of Challenge #210.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment