I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Stamp 'n' Doodle - 'Bold and Bright Colours'

Hi Everyone,

Hope your well?  I am fine, I'm just a little busy getting on with my DT things, making sure I get them all done, as I'm going into hospital as of the 3rd May for an operation, so I must get them all posted on the relevant days, ready to go live.

Well on with this weeks Challenge.  We had just a few entries for the 'Bunny Hop'.  You are obviously far too busy, which is good.  I must congratulate the Winner (please see the  Stamp 'n' Doodle blog page for details of the Winner and Top Three).

Well, I guess it's on with the next Challenge from Stamp 'n' Doodle, it's 

'Bold and Bright Colours'
, 
with this Challenge it's really easy all you have to do is use bold and bright colours. Colours such as reds, hot pinks, bright blues, greens, yellows and oranges..

I think it time that you saw my Card, I hope my card gives you inspiration to create yours:
 


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Autumn Bike Ride - Stamp 'n' Doodle, Sentiment - Papermania, Design Paper - Stash, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Flower - Craft Expressions, Leaves - Woodware, Pearls - Kanban, Charm - Local Shop




Side View

You have until 11:59pm EST on Monday 16th April to enter our 'Bold and Bright Colours' Challenge.  Of course, we would love to see you use a Stamp 'n' Doodle image on your creation, but you are not required to use one to join us. Come have some fun and a chance to win a digi from Stamp 'n' Doodle Shop!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love your bold and bright colours on this one Anne-Marie - gorgeous! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the bright colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete