I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 12 April 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 12th April - 'Spots and Stripes'


Hi Everybody,

Hope you are all well???  The weather has turned really cold here, the only thing I can think of saying is 'it'll warm up soon' I'm really not so sure.

Well, this is scheduled post as I've had to go with my Mum to the local hospital, she is going to have her arm / shoulder x-rayed to see if that is the cause of her really bad arm that she cannot lift very well.

Well, it's Thursday and that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  However, there is a new format that we are now following.  There is a Sketch, however there is also a Theme, now it's your choice as to what one or both you decide to follow.  

But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you.  So the Winner of last weeks Challenge was (drum roll) ...........Catherine (no 13).  I really enjoyed your card / project.  I hope you enjoy you Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Congratulations.

This week our hostess is the most fantastic ME, lol.  I have this fantastic Sketch for you to follow, and here it is:


But, together with the Sketch my Theme is:

'Spots & Stripes' 

For this one all we want to see is Spots & Stripes on your Card/Project somewhere.

Now I here you calling 'What will I win???'.  I heard you, the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will receive a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs, how cool is that!!!

Well on with my card:



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - New Shoes - Willow Designs, Design Papers - Stash and Polly Pickleberry, Flowers - Stash, Pearls - Kanban, Gitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory




Side View

Don't forget you have till Wednesday 18th April at 20.00 BST to enter the challenge.

Also don't forget to visit my other team members.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love your brightly coloured card Anne-Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Anne-Marie, I love the yellows and really enjoyed working with your great sketch.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you've used image the image this way round.Lovely sparkly girly card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch and your card Anne-Marie, they are both super, I adore all the glitter on the shoes.. Hope your Mum has got on ok at the Hospital, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab, colourful card! Hope everything went well!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete