I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 15 July 2013

Digi Sketch Challenge - 15th July - 'Layer It Up'

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsor for this fortnight, offering a fantastic prize:

The Sponsor is:

A Day for Daisies


For this fortnight our hostess is the fantastic Sharon.   She has drawn the most fantastic sketch for you to use, and here it is:


Along with the fantastic Sketch she has picked a theme of:

'Layer it Up!!!'

What a great theme and what a fantastic sketch, it's up to you which you want to follow or why not follow both.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Forever Begins Here - A Day for Daisies, Sentiment - Wedding Day - Peel Off's, Design Papers - Carol's Crafts, Flower and Leaves - Marianne Designs, Gems - Stash


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Layer it Up!!!" to create your Project this fortnight.  Remember you have until the 28th July to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

As you like It Challenge - Challenge #6 - Favourite Special Occasions & Why - I have a Wedding to go to in September, it's my favourite special occasion as it brings two people together through love.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Anne-Marie, love all the sparkle too.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect wedding card. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Fabulous card .... Thanks for joining us at crafty Friends .....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete