I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 1 July 2013

Digi Sketch Challenge - 1st July - 'In the Sumertime'

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsor for this fortnight, offering a fantastic prize:

The Sponsor is:

Bugaboo Digi Stamps


The Winner will receive 7 free Images from their Store.

For this fortnight our hostess is the fantastic Kelly.   She has drawn the most fantastic sketch for you to use, and here it is:


Along with the fantastic Sketch she has picked a theme of:

'In the Summertime'

What a great theme and what a fantastic sketch, it's up to you which you want to follow or why not follow both.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Summer Peek Swimming Pool - Bugaboo Digi Stamps, Design Papers - Sunshine Meadows - Country Companions, Ribbon - Celebrate, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "In the Summertime" to create your Project this fortnight.  Remember you have until the 14th July to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow love that bright blue paddling pool. such a cute design

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bright summery colours - and a fun thing to do in the school hols! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Cardmakers

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Thanks for joning us at Crafty Cardmakeres
    Vania

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Love the design.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image - reminds me of my nephews just this week! Thank you for sharing the card with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete