I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #179 - 'Christmas in July'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Me and she has picked a theme of 'Christmas in July'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, I thought that they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have a fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Dilly Beans

Dilly Beans Digi Stamps

The Winner of this will receive 3 Digi Stamps of your Choice from their Store.
  
And

My Creative Classroom

MCC

The Winner of this Prize will have A Class of the Winners Choice.

The Design Team were lucky to have images from our sponsor Dilly Beans Stamps to play with.
You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Stash, Image - #494 Penguin Framed - Dilly Bean Stamps, Sentiment - Christmas Wishes Sent to You - Lili of the Valley, Design Papers - Back to Basics Christmas - Vintage - Dovecraft, Ribbon - Hobbycraft, Doily - Stash, Poinsettia - Marianne Designs


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Christmas in July" to create your Project this week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with. 

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, so cute.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Anne-Marie. Love the bright colours

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Anne Marie - just the challenge I needed to kick start my xmas collection.
    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card - love the cute image and the way you've used the doily - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 132 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne-Marie: Your entry is beautifully done and I adore your cute penguin! Look forward to seeing your entries in our upcoming challenges too!

    Thank you for joining our “Christmas in July” Challenge #41 at Simply Create Too..

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Marie: Pretty card with the lovely doily.

    Thank you for joining us at “Christmas in July” Challenge #41.

    Divya
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete