I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 2 September 2010

In the Garden with Just One Colour!!!

Hi,

Back again with another card, this one I have looked at two different Challenges and combined them. The Challenges were My Time to Craft Challenge 105 - In the Garden and also Papertake Weekly - Just the One.



Card Recipe

Image
Can't remember what this image is, I know it came on a large A4 Sheet from my local craft shop, but there is nothing on the image (sorry)
Design Papers
do Crafts Papermania - Capsule Collection - Sunshine - Butterflies / Polka Dots
Orange Card is from my Stash
Sentiment
Computer Generated
Ribbon
From my Stash
Gems
do Crafts Papermania - Hampstead Adhesive Gems


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:




Hope you like it.

Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. Oh love that sweet little mousey! Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete