Well it's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge, today is our last Challenge of 2011, so you had better get crafting!!! Firstly though, I must congratulate the Winner of lasts weeks challenge (picked at random) and also the Top Three. But I must congratulate you all, for all your superb entries, I really enjoyed looking at them all, so thank you.
Today's Challenge comes under the heading 'Anything Goes', so you heard it, you can do what ever you want. We were given 'The Stamping Boutique' to use:
And here's my Card:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Smoochie Blowing Kisses - The Stamping Boutique
Design Papers - Stash
Sentiment - Stash
Flowers - Stash
Leaves - Woodware Punch
Ribbon - Stash
Martha Stewart Punch
Gems - Kanban
- The Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week).
- Use what you like to create your project ........ as long as it's a legal Stamp; not indecent.
- Please, please link back to the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
- You may combine your project with as many other Challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 Challenges. However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
- All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
- If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
- Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE ................... have loads of crafting fun making your project.
Well that's it from me, see you all for some fun in 2012.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all and your families.
Bye x x