I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 15 July 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Challenge #12 - 'Up, up and Away'


Hi Everybody,

How are you today???  This is a scheduled post because I have gone swimming with the local disabled swimming group.  It's going to weird for me as I used to Lifeguard their sessions, so I know most of the people who go their.  I'm a bit worried because they no that I could get to the deep end in so many seconds, it would now take me minutes.  Oh well, should be fun.

Well, this is a reminder that we are half way through the month (where's July going!!!), so we're half way through the Ready-Teddy- Go Challenge.  Just a reminder what Prizes we have lined up for the Winner this month:

Your Monthly Prize is from Mei Flower, they are a fantastic on-line Store.


And you are set to get:


Well, on with this months Challenge, it's called:

'Up, up and Away'

For this Challenge all we would like is your Teddy Bear, going up, up and away.  That could be by balloons, in an Aero-plane the possibilities are endless.  Just need to remember that your main image needs to be a Teddy Bear.

Well lets get on and see my card / project, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration.  I decided to make a Bag.





Bag Materials

Bag - Create and Craft, Card - Stash, Image - Bobbin the Bear, Sentiment - Bobbin the Bear, Background - Bobbin the Bear, Buttons - Bobbin the Bear



Close Up View



You do not have to rush your entry as you have until Tuesday 31st July to get you entries in, in this competition.

Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to go over and see my team mates.  And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment