I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 28 October 2012

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge - Challenge #130 - Carole's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
This week our hostess is Carole and she has drawn the most fantastic sketch for us to use, and here it is:

On to my Card, that I hope gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Stash, Image - Festive Fun - Fizzy Moon, Sentiment - Festive Fun - Fizzy Moon, Designer Papers - Modern and Vintage - Back to Basics Christmas - Dovecraft, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Gems - Great Expressions


Side View

If you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 3rd November to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

I Love Promarkers Challenge - Challenge #140 - Christmas is Coming
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Challenge #74 - Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend - Challenge #20 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad Designs - Challenge #194 - Christmas is Coming

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous christmas card Anne-Marie, so cute and colourful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anne Marie such a cute image and great take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. And good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little Christmas card! The sketch is fab too!
    Thanks for playing in the Christmas is Coming challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card Anne Marie - so cute and perfect for our Christmas is Coming challenge at The Crafty Pad. :)

    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Anne Marie. I love the cute bear and fabulous backing papers.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne-Marie - this is a gorgeous card. I love the image which is beautifully coloured and also your DP. This card is perfect for our "Christmas is Coming" challenge at The Crafty Pad this week - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete