I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #148 - It's are 3rd Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  Beccy and Vicky are the Hosts this week and they have picked a theme of 3's, because Fab 'n' Funky are celebrating or 3rd Birthday.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, I thought that they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

Whooo-hooo time for a party!!!  We have organised a two week celebration for you, with loads of fabulous sponsors with fantastic prizes!!!




StampArt Design by Kathryne
To be in with a chance of winning a prize from one of these brilliant sponsors, you have to take part!  This week the challenge theme is:

'Birthdays and Three'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme, this can be a 3rd birthday, or 3 papers etc.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...I went down the 3's route, 3 Papers and 3 Gems.


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Buzzcraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Clyde's Birthday - Bugaboo, Designer Papers - Patterned Paper - Paper Cellar, Ribbon - Pale Blue - Gisela Graham, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Birthday's or 3's" to create your Project this week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love your card Anne-Marie! It is so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card Anne-Marie - beautiful dp's with this adorable dragon. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Clyde is having a great birthday here! Cool colours and fab layering. Love your ribbon too.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Anne-Marie!! So bright and cheerful

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card. That dragon is sooooo cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card- so bright and happy! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fun card Anne-Marie , so bright and a great layout - hope you're keeping ok hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely birthday card - I love the colours!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute card. Love the image and colours.
    Have a nice Sunday
    From sLOVEnija Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great birthday card - My grandson would love it.
    Thanks for joining us at INCY WINCY this week, hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete