I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Stamp 'n' Doodle Challenge - 13th March - Chana Challenge - 'Windows'

Hi Everyone,
There is no Card from me today, because I was due to go into Hospital for as operation on my hand / arm, they were going to lengthen my tendons.  But of course they cancelled my operation, because I am deemed 'high risk' because of the medications that I am on.
Sorry about no Card but why don't you pop on over to Stamp 'n' Doodle and enter.
Bye!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope that you can get rebooked soon, how annoying.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete