I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 3 November 2013

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge - Challenge #181 - Carole's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
This week our brilliant hostess is Carole, and she has drawn the most fantastic sketch for you to use.  And here it is:


On to my Card, that I hope gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Christmas Teddy 2 Ornaments - Bugaboo Stamps, Sentiment - Christmas Wishes - Festive Friends, Design Paper - Stocking Fillers - First Edition Papers, Bow - Hobbycraft, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Candy - Card Candy - Craftwork Cards


Side View

If you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 9th November  to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, what a sweet image, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 149 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, fab image and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable bear! Love all these reds here. Thank you for joining our 'Animals with character' challenge at Pile It On Challenge and please come back next week.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete