I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Challenge #30 - 'New Beginnings'

Hi Everyone,

Let me wish you A HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope you have everything you wish for for the coming year.  I can't believe that it's 2014, I have some Resolutions to keep to but I'll tell you about them on my Blog page in more detail. 

It's the 1st of the month and that means it is time for another Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge.  It's hard to believe it's December, this year has just gone so fast I can't believe it, one minute it's January and the next time it's December.  It's hard to believe. 

Before I go into details on the new Challenge, I have to thank all of you for working so hard to put your entries in to last months Challenge, they were all totally gorgeous.  I really hope the Winner (picked at Random) enjoys  the prize, please check the Ready-Teddy-Go blog to see if it was you.

So lets get on with this months Challenge, it's called:

'New Beginnings'

Wow!!!  This is really easy all you have to do is make your Card / Project and make it Contemporary it can be anything you like.  You just need to remember that your main image needs to be a Teddy Bear.

The Prize

The Winner will get:




 Well lets get on and see my Card, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration.


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Baby Spiky Bear - Scrapbooking for Beginners, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Papers - Back to Basics IV - Dovecraft, Buttons - Hobbycraft, Ribbon - Celebrate, Glitter - Angel Whispers - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

You do not have to rush your entry as you have until Tuesday 31st January 2014 to get you entries in, in this competition.

Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with for the 'New Beginnings'.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne-Marie :) Such a cute card! Perfectly fit for baby boy xx
    Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges. Hope to see you again! :D

    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete