I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 30 March 2014

Some more really Exciting News!!!

Hi Everyone,

I can now tell you my exciting news, the news is I've been picked to be apart of Ditzie Digi Design, I am do excited to be part of a truly amazing team.

Ditzie Digi Designs Challenge

Ditzie Digi Design

Now for the chance of winning a Prize

We are launching a fortnightly challenge starting on Sunday 6th April and in the run up we are doing a "meet the DT".
If you visit there blog and comment on there announcement every day until the Challenge Blog starts 
6th of April you will be put in a Prize Draw .  You can win you a whopping £10 to spend at Ditzie Digi Design's Etsy...

There will also be spot prize's for others 

So make sure you say hi to all the ladies 

By the way I am the 9th one to be announced so if you haven't left a comment on the other ladies before me then go find them to be in with a chance of winning a prize. 

So please pop over and meet the rest of the amazing Ladies on the Design Team.

I look forward to seeing you all on 6th April.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment