I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 3 April 2014

Little Chickees!!!

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well, I decided to make this card for Easter, I thought that the little chickees were so cute trying to come out of the eggs.

At the moment I am trying to get ready for Easter, and an Easter Craft Fair which is a week on Sunday, so lots of Easter Cards!!!

Lets start off with the little chickees:

 
Card Details

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Chickie Hatching - ??? (Sorry I have no idea), Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Paper - Back to Basics IV - Dovecraft, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Lace - Mum's lace box!!!, Glitter - Fairie Kisses - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Pearls - Stash


Side View

I hope you like it as much as I do, I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow with another Easter Card!!!

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Lace and Pearls Challenge
Bearly-Mine Challenges - April Challenge - Spring
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge - Challenge #29 - Use Patterned Paper
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge - Cute
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge - Sketch
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Weekly Challenge - It's Hip to be Square

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Fabulous design. Love the image you have used and the touch of glitter of the eggs is a great touch. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne-Marie, I love your chickie hatching and the fun springy yellow papers that you have used! Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation.....thanks for playing along with our Monthly challenge, at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! super cute image and love all the sparkle and happy papers.
    Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anne-Marie I do love this sweet little Easter card and it's totally perfect with these wonderful little chickie's hatching and your design papers couldn't be better. I do love all your added embellishments and glitter. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image you have used and the lovely yellow papers! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz!
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy card!! I love the adorable image and your yellow papers just make me Smile!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!! Blessings to you Anne-Marie!!
    Sally SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how sweet!!! Lovin' the yellows. Makes me think spring just might make an appearance. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling Easter Card. I love your papers and love the yellow color combo. Thanks for joning us.
    Nancy SSW2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet Easter card! I love the use of the glitter here to accent the eggs! Very clever! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Hip to be Square"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cutie! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this month x

    ReplyDelete
  12. REALLY pretty! I love all the yellows on this card. So beautiful. Thanks so much for getting sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a Stunning card, love everything about this card, the Spring colours, Image, and love the glitter around the image, great touch, super inside and out hun, thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Easter card! Love chickees and this time of year. :) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card such fresh colours and the chicks are so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card perfect for this time of year. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really sweet card, cute image and fabulous backing papers, I love all of the layers. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week for our 'Anything Goes Challenge' xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card Hun Love the Easter theme and the yellow tones :)
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week :)

    Mandy DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute card, So tweet (Hehe sorry couldn't resist). Thank you for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday Challenges. Good luck, Hugs Samantha K x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous, I love the bright yellow it sets the card off perfect. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete