I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #226 - 'For the Kids'

Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  We have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Becky.  She has picked a theme of 'For the Kids'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!

Kenny K


The Winner will get 5 Digi's of their choice.  Wow!!!  Can I Win!!!

And
StampArt by Kathryne
The Winner will get 5 Digi's of their choice.
Well onto this weeks Theme:

'For the Kids'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Boy Snowboarder - Kenny K Downloads, Sentiment - Christmas Wishes Sent to You - Lili of the Valley, Design Paper - Letter to Santa - Papermania, Ribbon - Stash, Charm - Stash, Card Candi - Craftwork Cards, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "For the Kids" to create your Project this Week.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love your bold blue card. Great colours, great design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image and a great card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin for our Christmas in August challenge and I hope to see you again soon, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Anne-Marie - he is soo cute.

    Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne-Marie, this is such a stylish, fab card. Love the cool blue and that sweet Kenny K dude is just gorgeous. Fantastic job on this card hunny. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card thank you for joining in this week at Sweet Stampin', good luck. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Christmas card - just perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete