I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 26 July 2010

Peartree Designs - Challenge 9 Winner - Sketch with a Twist

Hi all,

Sorry no card at the moment, but I am working on my creations for all of this weeks Challenges, I do hope they will be ready!!!

I thought I would just share my good fortune with you all, basically I was picked as the Winner for Peartree Designs - Challenge 9 Sketch with a Twist. I am so over the moon about this as I have only entered one challenges before. I can't wait for my prize to arrive and I can use the Stamps on another creation.

Why not check out Peartree Designs for their latest Challenge which started yesterday, I know I will be trying again!!! They are also currently looking for another DT Member so may be a good opportunity for someone.

Well I may be back later to Post a Card, as just off to work to teach some swimming lessons.

Take Care

Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment