I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 5 July 2010

The Second Wedding Card

Hi,


Gosh another post by me, that's 2 in 1 day (wonder if I can keep this up??)

Well this is the second wedding card which I made 0n Sunday.

My favourite colour is blue, so love this card (if I do say so myself!!).

Once again really sorry as not sure what I used to complete this card. As it is mostly from my Mum's Cousins Stash!!

  • Stamp - Hanglar
  • Polychromos Pencils blended with Sansodor, veil and ground then glittered
  • Cut out using Nestabilities
  • McGill Leaf Punch
  • Papers and flowers from my Mums cousins Stash
  • Ribbon from The Craft Gallery

Hope you like it.

Anne-Marie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment