I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 19 July 2010

Whoops missed the Just Cute Bears Challenge!!!

Hi,

As stated in the title of this post, it seems that I have missed the Deadline for the last 'Just Cute Bears' Challenge, seems that I managed to get all my dates muddled up and it finished before I managed to post my card. Oh well, these things happen I suppose.

Been a very busy weekend, as have been on a course for both of the days. Nothing relating to Card Marking though, it was a Rescue Test for Swimming Teachers and boy, did I feel the pain from all that exercise!!!!!

Well onto the card which I would have entered into the challenge, if I had not missed it!!!



For this card I used:
  • Main Stamp - Personal Impressions Everyday Bears Bear Hug, which I coloured in using Polychromos and blended with Sansador
  • Sentiment Stamp - Personal Impressions Everyday Words Happy Birthday
  • I used four different shades of Purple / Pink paper, some of which I backed onto plain white card
  • The ribbon, flowers and leaves were from my own stash.

Hope you like it.

Anne-Marie xx





















No comments:

Post a Comment