I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 16 July 2010

Truely Scrumptious Challenge - How does your Garden Grow

Hi,

Seems that I have not been on here for ages!!!! Things have seemed to have all been happening, I took my car into the garage yesterday as it was making a horrible noise, only to be told that they would not let me drive it home again as it was likely to blow the engine (got to say pretty annoyed as only brought it 20 weeks ago!!!). A friend told me that maybe I should change my career, she thought F1 Driver would suit.

I thought that I woul get a courtesy car, but no, they had none!!! So completely without transport and I am on a course tomorrow and Sunday, typical.

Anyway enough of my ranting and onto my card.....

I made this card for my Auntie's birthday (sorry it is late now as can't deliever it, but hope she understands).


I have used two Tilda Stamps from Magnolia ,which I have coloured using Polychromos Pencils blended with Sansador. The papers are from my stash of lovely purple papers (I love purple). I have also ran through the Big Shot a piece of pearlised card, using the dotty/spotty embossing folder. The flowers I recently bought from Hobbycraft.

I really hope she likes this card, although it is late!!!



I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge,


http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/ - How does your garden grow?

I have never entered a Challenge before and so hope I am doing this right.

Anyway enough from me, must ring the garage to see if they are working on my car!!!!

Anne-Marie x x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love purple too, I'm sure your Aunt will understand why it's late. Love your cute Tilda and fabulous flower details - and yes you've done it right.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Truly Scrumptious and i hope you join us again.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Love the purple!! Great coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete