I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 20 June 2011

Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 64

Hi All,
Only me again, told you it was card making day!!!

Here's my card:


I'd thought I'd use a Housemouse Stamp, they are so cute. Coloured with Pro-markers and a sprinkling of glitter (more on myself!!!). The DP are from my stash. The sentiment is from Kanban. The ribbon also is from my stash.



This photo shows that extra glitter was added.

I would like to enter this one into Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 64


Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. aww this is gorgeous Anne-Marie love the cute image great take on the sketch thanks for joining us at sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a precious image! I adore the fun colors and layout as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling about the glitter LOL... lovely card and adorable image. Thank you for playing along with Sketch and Stash. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete