I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 9 June 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 9th June

Hi Everyone,

Its been a busy old day for me, the morning was fine but in the afternoon I get picked up and go to the hospital. I go there to get some help with understanding about what the stroke has affected. I realise that I'm not as bad as everyone else, even though I can't use my right arm, you just learn to do everything with your left arm. Not sure if its my outlook on life!!

Well onto my card, and here it is.



The image is from Pink Gem Designs, I've always said that I like owls and this one just confirms it. I have coloured it in using Pro-markers, and glittered her bow, butterflies and flowers. The DP's come from Papermania, called Easter Themes - Colossal Paper Pack and it has been layered blue paper that was already in my craft box. I also took time to put a border of purple flowers on the top and bottom edges, but should have thought as you can't see them. The sentiment comes from Kanban.


I then chose to put flowers on it, sorry but I can't remember where they came from.


I would like to enter this into the following challenge, Willow Sketchie Challenge - 9th June.


Well got to go now.

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. Wow... lovely card for Willow Sketchie Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

    Greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you are quick off the mark. Love the card its super. Hope you got on alright at the hospital. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card with this sketch x

    ReplyDelete