I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 4 June 2011

Sketch Saturday - Sketch 158

Hi All,

Hope you are all well, I've been really busy today, clearing out my Mum's bedroom ready for a total re-vamp (I must say its a bit of a challenge for someone with only 1 arm that works!) and having my hair cut and coloured (have to cover the grey!!). I also found time to complete a card challenge for Sketch Saturday.

And so here's my card.



I have to say that I cannot remember was design papers were called, so I am really sorry about that, all you can say that it is a range of pinks!! I used a image from a very talented artist who does brilliant work, Sliekje Digi Stamps. I am giving this card to my neice, but you just don't know.

I chose to glitter the bike, so it gives you a focus. The flowers I also went into my craft bag to find, and I punched out the leaves.

Well today I would like to enter into the Sketch Saturday - Sketch 158

Bye for now will see what challenges are for tomorrow.

Take care

Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute image (love the glittered bike!) and gorgeous DP's too!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete