I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 18 June 2011

Sketch Saturday - Challenge 160

Hi All,

I've been really busy today, lots of things to do, things without an outcome. The only thing which seemed to have a outcome was my card I made, really nice card. I was impressed, as I managed to sell 4 of my cards, my Mum's friend came to the house today and looked at my cards and boy she wanted 4 of them, wow!

Lets get onto my card.


For this card the image used a Sarah Kay image that I am really impressed with. The Design Papers are from my set of do-crafts they are in the colour Sunshine, they are Candy Stripe, Mini Polka, Gingham and Floral. I finshed off my card with two swirls. The ribbon and pearls are from my ever increasing stash.


I finished off with a fantastic stamp from Kanban, how fantastic!! The flowers are from my Stash.

I would like to place this into Sketch Saturday - Challenge 160


I hope you like it.


Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, cute card, love the image and colours.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with a lovely sentiment.
    Thank you for joining in with us at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, this stamp is stunning and so are all your embellies!
    Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over at Sketch Saturday :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete