I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 26 August 2011

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 179 - Sketch Time!

Hi All,

I have finally got on here, but I am attached!! So that means being cold in the hallway, oh well I'll be very quick. This was meant to be on here yesterday, so excuse me. I looked around on the websites and came up with this one for Cute Card Thursday.

So this is my card.


The Image I had chosen to use was a Tilda, which was coloured in with Pro-markers and then finished off with a bit of glitter. I decided to cut her out and brought in a bench, which was also cut out. The Design Papers were from my Stash as was the grey card which it was layer on to. I added a circle which was already cut out, but I did want it to have a Christmassy feel, so I put it in a folder and then ran it the a Die Cutting Machine. I finally added a Sentiment to finish with.



Here you can see the tiny embellishments I used, I used 4 Gems (same the other side) and layered them onto the card.




Well off I go for a nice cup of coffee, before I'm back on here!!!


Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Anne-Marie - such a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete