I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Challenge 105

Hi All,

Its been a bit of a morning, firstly the internet went down then my Mum doesn't feel very well. She's off down the Doctors this afternoon, somebody is giving her a lift. Well the internet came back so alls good now.

I managed to make a card this morning for Tuesday Morning Sketches. So here's my card.



The Image I chose to do was a Sugar Nellie, gosh, she is so sweet. She was coloured in using Pro-markers, lovely. The Design Papers came from QVC and they arrived this morning, and so got them out of their box straight into mine. The lace came from my Mum's Stash (not from her knickers, although it is knicker elastic!!!). The Ribbon came from my Stash, and the Gem came from a local shop. The Sentiment came from Kanban.



The Roses came from QVC Clearance, had to get them.

I would like to enter this card into Tuesday Morning Sketches - Challenge 105


Hope Mum gets on ok at the Doctors.


Anne-Marie x x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anne-Marie! Love the colors and the roses! Thanks for joining us this week at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the green color scheme and the girl stamp is simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Anne-Marie, your colouring is lovely, I've always been to frightened to attempt to colour one of those images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Wow - this is a fantastic image and all your other details are amazing. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the sketch hope your mum got on ok x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne-Marie, this is gorgeous. I love this image. You did a beautiful job showcasing her. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete