I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 20 August 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #169 - 20 August

Hi,

It's only me again, it's ok I'll be leaving soon!!! This time it's my second post of today, I love this colour, need to stop making purple (note to self....). This one is for Sketch Saturday, I do like doing these.

And this is my card.




The Image is one by Sarah Kay, fantastic image, it is coloured in in Pro-markers and finished off with Glitter!! The Design Papers came from my Stash. I then added a Sentiment an Ribbon, which came from Create and Craft.


I then added some flowers, which came from Create and Craft with myself putting a Brad though from my Stash

I would like to put this forward to Sketch Saturday - Week #169 - 20 August


I'm off to see what else I can find.


Anne-Marie x x

5 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card hun - love the image. Have a great day. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty hun...and loving the colour too..!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love these colours and this is BEAUTIFUL!
    Diane :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!I love your blog! Just been having a snoop about!
    Good luck in The Crafty Pad DT Call
    Hugs
    Dawn TCP DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at challenge #169 at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete