I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sweet Sketch 114

Hi All,

These have been busy days, today it was a trip to the hospital, everything is fine I just have to keep going the way I have. Which I have to say I was very pleased and I'll see that Doctor in a years time.

I decided that I had to get a card done today and I chose todo one from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

So here is my card.



Firstly, I chose to do my Image, I have no idea where this Image came from but it was laying at the bottom of my craft box, so I thought it had to go. The Image is coloured in in Pro-markers and finished off with a touch of glitter. My Design Papers came from my Stash. I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the punch outs. I then added a Sentiment and a bow from my Stash.



I then added some flowers from my Stash.

I would like to enter my card into Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sweet Sketch 114


Bye.


Anne-Marie x x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, I love your soft pastel blue colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne-Marie, Your card is adorably sweet. Love the image and sweet soft blue colors. Have a sweet week. Arlana@SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne-Marie, your card is awesome, I just love this image and your wonderful colour you've used it's such a pretty blue. Just love your pretty embellishments. Awesome card and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Good luck!!!
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, how absolutely darling!!! Sweet image, lovely colors and such wonderful embellishments! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann marie, Your card is beautiful. I love the border punch you have used. Your soft color scheme is gorgeous. Beautiful, beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Marie, another beautiful card from you...love that you use your leftovers and things from your stash pile....and end up with a beautiful card.
    Love seeing your work at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Patti SSW/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, such a sweet card! I love the lace borders you used for the strips. Simply adorable. Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Ann Marie, sweet little image & the lace borders are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Ann Marie - I love the soft cool colors and those wonderful lace punched borders. Terrific job with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete