I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 18 May 2012

It's a Male Birthday!!!


Hi Everyone,

I thought today after going swimming this morning, I love swimming, I actually, for the last 10 years been a qualified Swimming Coach, but it's a bit difficult after having the Stroke. Swimming these days is a little bit weird, but I aim to do it every week, so I'll get better.  My Mum say's I've improved from last week and that was my first session (I didn't, I thought I was useless).  The only way to go is up!!!

Today, I thought I'd make a Male Card, I'm getting better at making them.


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - (sorry, I've no idea, any help please) Coloured in using Pro-markers, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Papers - Bohemia - My Mind's Eye


Side View

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge - Challenge #170 - Male Birthday Card
I Love Pro-markers Challenge - Challenge #117 - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges - Challenge #13 - For the Boys

Bye

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie. Lovely card. I like the indented corners & your bright dps. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image. This reminds me of my brothers when we were little. The bright cheerful papers are the perfect touch for this card. Thanks for joining us at CCCC, and hope to see you back.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCC

    ReplyDelete