I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 3 May 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 3rd May 'Die Cuts and/or Punches'

Hi Everybody,

This is a scheduled post, as your reading this I'm due an operation that should be happening today.  Lets hope it all goes OK.

Well, it's Thursday and that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  However, there is a new format that we are now following.  There is a Sketch, however there is also a Theme, now it's your choice as to what one or both you decide to follow.  

But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.  I hope you enjoy you Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Congratulations.

This week our hostess is the most fantastic Pauline.  She has the most fantastic Sketch for you to follow, and here it is:


But, together with the Sketch her Theme is:

'Die Cuts and/or Punches' 

All you have to do the Challenge, is be prepared with you Die Cuts and/or Punches and use them somewhere on your Card or Project.

Now I here you calling 'What will I win???'.  I heard you, the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will receive a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs, how cool is that!!!

Well on with my card:




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Crafter's Companion, Image - Polly Pickleberry, Design Papers - Polly Pickleberry, Martha Stewart Punch, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Pearls - Kanban




Side View

Don't forget you have till Wednesday 9th May at 20.00 BST to enter the challenge.

Also don't forget to visit my other team members.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie, I just love your colour choices and fab colouring.
    I hope all went well with your operation and that you will be back with us soon.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun, love this image really need to print it off & have a play!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your op has gone well today sweetie and you are recovering well and resting. Love your card, gorgeous image and colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you big hugs for the op, Hope its all gone well, Love the card its super, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anne-Marie.Hope everything went well for you hun.Your card is so pretty.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dropped by to say thinking of you, hope you are recovering well, Love Hxxx

    ReplyDelete