I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 22 April 2013

Digi Sketch Challenge - 22nd April - 'Rain, Rain Go Away'

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsors for this fortnight, offering fantastic prizes:

The First Sponsor is:

Ellephantastic


And the Winner of this will receive 4 Digi Stamps

Then there's:

Crafty Sentiments

And the Winner of this will receive 3 Digi Stamps

For this fortnight our hostess is the brilliant ME!!!   I have drawn the most fantastic sketch for you to use, and here it is:


Along with the fantastic Sketch I have picked a theme of:

'Rain, Rain Go Away'

What a great them and what a fantastic sketch, it's up to you which you want to follow or why not follow both.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well it's time for you to see my Card...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craft UK Limited, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Emily Autumn - Ellephantastic, Design Papers - Emma's Garden - Jennifer Ellory, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Charm - Stash, Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Angel Wispers - Hunkydory, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have "Rain, Rain Go Away" to create your Project this fortnight.  Remember you have until the 5th May to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! The sketch is great, the image is fantastic, and the colors are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges!
    Jackie DT
    schoolinandscrappin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and love the umbrella charm!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, I love the sparkly rain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glittery rain and cute charm.Super card.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete